We have put together the following terms and conditions to help you understand how your responses will be used and how the prize draw will be run:
- All surveys are administered by MindMover Consumer Insight and run in accordance with the Market Research Society's Code of Conduct, details of which can be found at www.mrs.org.uk.
- Any personal details collected in surveys will not be passed on to either Hearst Magazines UK or any third parties. Your information is held securely and will never be shared without your permission.
- On occasion we will ask your permission to pass on some of your details to Hearst Magazines so that they can mail products to you or publish your comments in their magazine. Where this is the case we will only
pass on details from the survey in which the question is asked and this will only be used for reasons specified in the questionnaire.
- Responses provided in the survey will be reported back to Hearst Magazines UK in aggregate form only. Your individual responses will be strictly anonymous.
- By participating in our surveys, all entrants are deemed to have accepted and have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Each prize draw is open to respondents* who complete the associated survey within the timelines outlined in that survey's invite email.
- Only one submission per email address will be entered into the draw.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants.
- The winners will be notified by email or telephone. Delivery of the prize will be within 8 weeks of the receipt of the original survey invite email.
- Prizes are in the form of a voucher, unless specified.
- There are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.
- The jurisdiction of the prize draw is England, and the prize draw is undertaken under English law.
- The promoter is MindMover Consumer Insight ("MindMover") with a registered office at 3rd Floor, 52 Jermyn Street, London, SW1Y 6LX Reg. number 3853602.
* Employees of Hearst Magazines UK and their immediate families, MindMover and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are prohibited
The Hearst Panel Membership
To become a member of the Hearst Panel you must be a resident of the UK, aged 18 or over and complete and submit the registration that is located on the Hearst Panel homepage or by clicking "Join panel".
By registering to join the Hearst Panel and connecting to ("Website") you confirm that you have read and accept the following terms and conditions. The Hearst Panel is free to modify these terms and conditions at any time, and the most up to date version can be viewed at any time on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to these terms and conditions will mean that you accept those changes. By joining the Hearst Panel you acknowledge and agree that all content and materials generated by panel members' participation are protected by copyright. For purposes of clarity, you retain ownership of any submissions that you post, subject to the licence below and the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You hereby grant to Hearst Magazines (and MindMover on behalf of Hearst Magazines) a world-wide, royalty free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and fully sublicensable license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to use, store and copy any information you provide to the Website and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
Information about us
The Hearst Panel is run by MindMover Consumer Insight (on behalf of Hearst Magazines UK), an independent market research agency based in London, U.K. Please click here to find out more information about MindMover.
MindMover ensures that the personal details you provide when registering (such as your first name, last name and email address) are held in a secure database that cannot be accessed by anyone not directly involved in managing the Hearst Panel.
Accessing the Website
The Website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that the website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality and Privacy
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
Limitation of Hearst Magazines and MindMover liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Laws and Guidelines
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.